American Marsh 380 Series Multi-Stage Split Case Pump
Multi-stage split case pumps are used for moderate heads in a variety of commercial, industrial and municipal applications. The HH series multistage split case pumps operate at 3600 RPM and feature heavy-duty casings, high-efficiency opposed and enclosed impellers, oversized shafts, optional oil lubricated bearings and optional metallurgies.
Capacities to: 900 GPM (204 m^3/hr)
Heads to: 950 Feet (290 m)
Temperatures to: 350 F (177 C)
Speed ranges: 3600 RPM
- Fully removable rotor assemblies without disturbing piping or driver.
- Standard packed stuffing box or optional mechanical seal for both reliability and dependability.
- 125 lb./250 lb. ANSI flange suction/discharge connections.
- Internal seal flush.
- Grease lubrication standard with optional ring oiled lubrication for higher temperatures.
- Available standard in Cast Iron/Bronze fitted or other alloy for application versatility.
- Replaceable wearing components include labyrinth casing wear rings to maintain peak efficiency.
- Enclosed impeller design, single suction, dynamic balancing and renewable wear rings reduce losses increasing performance and pump life.