HCP Pumps AF Series (Sewage/Wastewater Submersible Pump)
AF Series Features
The AF Series contains the following features:
- International standard design: cable, auto-cut, dry-motor, silicon carbide mechanical seal, high grade cast iron offering highest quality and performance.
- P/U/E multiple impeller designs to handle sewage solids and/or fibrous substances.
- Superior abrasion resistant mechanical seal manufactured with silicon carbide to ensure the best seal effect.
- Oil lip seal mounted outside of seal chamber stops solids gathering around seal faces.
- Full range offering low to high head and flow capabilities, with compact and easy installation. Also, available with
Guide Rail System, which allows automatic remote connection and disconnection without entering the pit.
- Discharge Sizes 2–16″
- Hp Range 1/2 –60
- Applications Wastewater and Sewage
- Motor 2–6 Pole
- Solids Handling Size 1.5–4 3/4″
- Max Head 180 ft
- Max Flow 8000 GPM
- Optional Float switch