HCP Pumps AN Series (Wastewate/Sump Submersible Pump)
AN Series Features
The AN Series contains the following features:
- A precision motor is achieved utilizing the highest standard of quality control. To ensure a 100% quality manufactured motor with stable characteristics and a highest efficiency. All rotor adopted heat treatment method for drive shaft assembling and stator winding impregnated with varnish and heat dried in an industrial oven.
- HCP’s professional assembly line, complimented with a synthesized production test ensures the highest level of final pump quality.
- Standard accessories include: cable with an epoxy resin-sealed water-resistant cable base, auto-cut thermal motor protector, dual mechanical seals, and lip seal design.
- Discharge Sizes 2–4”
- Hp Range 1–3
- Applications Sumps, Basins, & Tanks
- Motor 2 Pole
- Solids Handling Size 1/4–3/4”
- Max Head 102 Ft.
- Max Flow 338 GPM