HCP Pumps FN Series (Sewage/Effluent Pump)
FN Series Features
The FN Series contains the following features:
- A precision manufactured motor is achieved utilizing the highest standard of quality control, to ensure stable characteristics and the highest efficiency. All rotor adapt heat treatment method for drive shaft assembling and stator winding impregnated with varnish and heat dried in the industrial oven.
- HCP’s professional assembly line, complimented with a synthesized production test ensures the highest level of final pump quality.
- Standard accessories include: cable with an epoxy resin-sealed, water-resistant cable base, AC thermal motor protector, dual mechanical seals, and lip seal design.
- U type Vortex impeller or P type cutter impeller design to handle any wastewater or sewage application with the best de-watering efficiency.
- Full product line range, providing the best service, with high impact resistance and easy service and transportation.
- Discharge Sizes 2–5”
- Hp Range 2–5
- Applications Sewage/Effluent
- Motor 2 Pole
- Solids Handling Size 1.5–2”
- Max Head 121 Ft.
- Max Flow 350 GPM