HCP Pumps GDS & GDR Series (Submersible Portable Dewatering Pump)
GDS Series & GDR Series Features
The GDS Series & GDR Series contain the following features:
- A precision motor is achieved utilizing the highest standard of quality control. To ensure a 100% quality manufactured motor with stable characteristics and a highest efficiency. All rotor adopted heat treatment method for drive shaft assembling and stator winding impregnated with varnish and head dried in industrial oven.
- HCP’s professional assembly line, complimented with a synthesized production test ensures the highest level of final pump quality.
- Standard accessories include cable with an epoxy resin-sealed water-resistant cable base, auto-cut thermal motor protector, dual mechanical seals, and lip seal design.
- The A-05A is an extremely practical and low temperature oil filled motor and single seal design pump.
- Discharge Sizes 2–3″
- Hp Ranges 0.5–3
- Applications Sumps, Basins & Tanks
- Motor 2 Pole
- Solids Handling Size 1/4–1/2″
- Max Head 120
- Max Flow 166