HCP Pumps HDG Series (Submersible Slurry Dewatering Pump)
Formerly AG Series
HDG Series Features
The HDG Series contains the following features:
- Designed for civil engineering and light weight for easy portability. Double outer casing water cooling motor makes it possible to run the pump in low water level.
- The best waterproof structure, an automatic rest motor protector, and double mechanical seal made of silicon carbide.
- Compact, strong design, and easy operation.
- Impeller made of high chrome alloy (HiCr) steel with a hardness of 55~60 HRC. Harden and abrasion resistant.
- Equipped with a cast iron (FCD) agitator to create powerful stirring and pumping action for slurry
- Discharge Sizes 3–6”
- Hp Range 2–10
- Applications Dewatering
- Motor 2 Pole
- Solids Handling Size 1/2”
- Max Head 125 Ft.
- Max Flow 672 GPM