HCP Pumps L Series (Large Volume Submersible Pump)
L Series Features
The L Series contains the following features:
- Large flow capacities achieved with almost no vibration by use of the axial and mix flow designs.
- Robust construction and compact design with a dry motor, double mechanical seals, and impeller flow guide vane for high efficiency.
- Easy-handling, energy-saving, and low maintenance.
- Pump manufactured with heavy duty housing and double mechanical seals, and cable leads are isolated by hardened epoxy for water proofing
- Casted ALBC3 (Aluminum Bronze) impeller with superior abrasion and corrosion resistance
- High solids; epoxy coating prolongs metals from corroding and oxidizing.
- Discharge Sizes 3–12”
- Hp Range 1/2–20
- Applications Dewatering
- Motor 2 Pole (0.5–1Hp) or 4 Pole (2–20Hp)
- Solids Handling Size 0.5–1.25”
- Max Head 32 Ft.
- Max Flow 2575 GPM